School places for Key workers from 23.3.20.
Dorothy Gardner and Mary Paterson nurseries have relocated, until further notice, to Queens Park Primary School, Droop Street W10 4DQ, 02076415860. More information in the latest newsletter on website.
Important information for parents.
* Wraparound care will be provided at the individual nursery that your child attends until the end of Spring Term. If the Covid situation allows, we will return to sharing breakfast and afterschool clubs in the Summer Term.
* Queen’s Park Children Centre is open under the current restricted schedule. Please contact the Centre reception if you have any questions.
Home Learning/Remote Learning Support- We can offer 4 options for parents
1. Our website-Menu/home learning videos
2. New daily learning on twitter @QPFed and Instagram qpfederation
3. For parents with no digital access, we will provide packs
Any SEND support needed please ring our SENCo Sarah Jupe at Mary Patterson on 0208 969 9683 or Lucie Polya – Dorothy Gardner 0208 969 5835
The federation’s vision ensures that high quality early years provision, resources and services are used for the youngest children so they get the best possible start in rich settings that are welcoming and secure. Every child is supported in uniquely creative environments in order to thrive as part of family and key worker groups.
I have high aspirations for all the children we educate, where there is no cap on any child’s potential linked to a bold vision for our early years federation. With your support and help we will work together to achieve our aim of high outcomes for every child.
As your child’s first educator we will always make sure that your views and thoughts about your child’s progress and next learning steps are part of their bespoke learning journey. I look forward to meeting you as we go forward together.
What Parents Say
Dorothy Gardner Nursery School
Both myself and my daughter love the Nursery School! Staff are friendly and helpful. My daughter has exceeded in her development and loves coming to Nursery.
100% of surveyed parents say their child likes being at the nursery and is making good progress.